Elecdeer accepts the following types of payment methods.
Pay by bank wire
If you select bank wire as a payment method for your orders, please check your email to receive the bank account details.
Please consider that the intermediary bank transfer fees will be deducted from your account.
A mismatch between the order amount and the prescribed threshold might cause a delay in the processing time of your order.
We also have many other optional payment methods for you which are more convenient and without intermediary bank transfer fees, such as PayPal.
If you have any other questions about Wire Transfer, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Pay by Credit/Debit card
We can accept Credit/Debit cards as a payment method.
How to pay with a Credit/Debit card:
1) Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2) Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3) Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
- You can try to pay for your order by using a credit card only 9 times per day (Greece ≤15 times) in order to protect the security of your personal data.
If several of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method like PayPal;
Pay with Paypal
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
- Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
- Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
- Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Please ensure that it is correct and complete.
If you have any other questions about the payment, please do not hesitate to live chat with us or send email to [email protected]